Hugo Relearn Theme
A theme for Hugo designed for documentation.
★ What’s new in the latest release ★
The theme is a fork of the great Learn theme with the aim of fixing long outstanding bugs and adepting to latest Hugo features. As far as possible this theme tries to be a drop-in replacement for the Learn theme.
- Wide set of usage scenarios
- Responsive design for mobile usage
- Looks nice on paper (if you have to)
- Usable offline, no external dependencies
- Usable from your local file system via
- Support for the VSCode Front Matter extension for on-premise CMS capabilities
- Support for Internet Explorer 11
- Configurable theming and visuals
- Configurable brand images
- Automatic switch for light/dark variant dependend on your OS settings
- Predefined light, dark and color variants
- User selectable variants
- Stylesheet generator
- Configurable syntax highlighting
- Unique theme features
- Print whole chapters or even the complete site
- In page search
- Site search
- Dedicated search page
- Taxonomy support
- Hidden pages
- Unlimited nested menu dependend on your site structure
- Navigation buttons dependend on your site structure
- Configurable shortcut links
- Multi language support
- Full support for languages written right to left
- Available languages: Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Search support for mixed language content
- Additional Markdown features
- Shortcodes galore
- Display files attached to page bundles
- Marker badges
- Configurable buttons
- List child pages
- Expand areas to reveal content
- Font Awesome icons
- Inclusion of other files
- Math and chemical formulae using MathJax
- Mermaid diagrams for flowcharts, sequences, gantts, pie, etc.
- Colorful boxes
- OpenAPI specifications using Swagger UI
- Reveal you site’s configuration parameter
- Tabbed panels
- Single tabbed panels and multiple tabbed panels
To get support, feel free to open a new discussion topic or issue report in the official repository on GitHub.
Feel free to contribute to this documentation by just clicking the button displayed on top right of each page.
You are most welcome to contribute bugfixes or new features by making pull requests to the official repository. Check the contribution guidelines first before starting.
The Relearn theme is licensed under the MIT License.
This theme would not be possible without the work of many others.