Hugo Relearn Theme
The theme is a fork of the great Learn theme with the aim of fixing long outstanding bugs and adepting to latest Hugo features. As far as possible this theme tries to be a drop-in replacement for the Learn theme.
See what’s new within the latest update.
- Usable offline, no external dependencies
- Support for Internet Explorer 11
- Responsive design
- Configurable hidden pages
- Automatic next/prev buttons to navigate through menu entries
- Automatic Search
- Print whole chapters or even the complete site
- Multilingual mode for English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinesse, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Unrestricted menu configuration relating to amount of items and level of nesting
- Font Awesome icons
- Tagging support
- Image resizing, shadow…
- Syntax highlighting
- Attachments files
- List child pages
- Math and chemical formulae using the MathJax library
- Mermaid diagrams for flowcharts, sequences, gantts, pie, etc.
- Swagger UI for OpenAPI Specifications
- Customizable look and feel
- Predefined (light, dark) and customizable color variants
- Tip/Note/Info/Warning boxes
- File inclusion
Become a contributor
Feel free to update this documentation by just clicking the Edit link displayed on top right of each page. Your changes will be deployed automatically once they were reviewed.
This theme is licensed under the MIT License.
This theme would not be possible without the work of many others. See the credits for a detailed list.