Hugo Relearn Theme
The theme is a fork of the great Learn theme with the aim of fixing long outstanding bugs and adepting to latest Hugo features. As far as possible this theme tries to be a drop-in replacement for the Learn theme.
See What’s New within the latest update.
- Usable offline, no external dependencies
- Usable without a HTTP server from the file system
- Support for Internet Explorer 11
- Responsive design
- Configurable hidden pages
- Automatic next/prev buttons to navigate through menu entries
- Automatic Search
- Dedicated search page
- Support for GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown)
- Print whole chapters or even the complete site
- Multilingual mode for English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, Finnish (Suomi), French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Support for languages written right to left
- Unrestricted menu configuration relating to amount of items and level of nesting
- Font Awesome icons
- Tagging support
- Image styling like sizing, shadow, border and alignment
- Syntax highlighting
- Customizable look and feel
- Predefined (light, dark) and customizable color variants
- Attachments files
- List child pages
- Math and chemical formulae using the MathJax library
- Mermaid diagrams for flowcharts, sequences, gantts, pie, etc.
- Swagger UI for OpenAPI Specifications
- Tip/Note/Info/Warning boxes
- File inclusion
Become a Contributor
Feel free to update this documentation by just clicking the button displayed on top right of each page. Your changes will be deployed automatically once they were reviewed.
This theme is licensed under the MIT License.
This theme would not be possible without the work of many others. See the credits for a detailed list.